JCMR Vol. 12 No. 1, April 2020 issue: Call for Papers
We are pleased to inform you that the Journal of Communication and Media Research (JCMR) is now accepting and processing full papers for its Volume 12 Number 1 issue which will be published in April 2020. The Deadline for all full-manuscript submissions for this issue is Saturday, 19 th October 2019. Consistency and regularity are our watchwords. This will be the 23 rd regular issue (plus one special issue) of the journal since it started publication in 2009. See detailed submission guidelines below.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Manuscripts should not be longer than 8000 words – notes and references inclusive, and must have an abstract of not more than 200 words and five key words.
- The abstract should be Informative. That is, it should clearly but briefly state the following: background/rationale; problem/issues examined (including research questions); details of method(s) used (including sample and sampling technique); results/findings; conclusion; and implication(s)/relevance of the study.
- The title and author’s biographical details (name, university/department, address, position/title, telephone, e-mail) should be identified on the title page only. It is mandatory to supply telephone and email addresses.
- Author(s) names should be written in First name, Middle name, and Surname order (i.e. First name first, and Surname last). A brief bio of all authors, including areas of research interest) should be provided.
- Format: Font of body text should be Times New Roman Size 12. Alignment should be justified. Paragraphs should be indented with one tab (no block paragraphing). Line spacing should be 1.5 lines.
- Authors should be consistent in spelling - either American English or British English.
- Tables, Figures and Charts should be alluded to in the text while allusions to 'notes' should be indicated in superscript in the text. Notes should be presented as endnotes (i.e., at the end of the article, just before the References).